Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Training on Sundays

On Sundays we have been meeting with some of mom's friends and training friends.  When it was our turn for obedience when we got to the field we were greeted by mom's friend Brian.  He said he is our new mentor to get us real trained.  I had fun ofcourse but this was serious time.  Sit means sit and I better do it or else I feel that little pinch.  I got treats on the touch pad for going back and forth from one to the other and rewarded with the tug for the sit and staying.  I am now learning to stay in a sit and a down.  If I get up mom says Nope and puts me back in my place.  We will practice this all week and I know I will get it quick.

Today Brian was feeling better and even put the suit on for me to bite.  Wow he is a tall guy.  I was put on a bunjie cord and when I got to the end it got tighter but the leg I was to bite was in reach.  Except for one time I just hit the end and went to bite but did not close my mouth fast enough and I went tumbling over cause that bunjie is like a rubber band and pulled me back.  The next time I did not miss. 

Before I go for the bite I now have to stay in a down and look at mom until she tells me the word "attack" and off I go.....

We did a second session and this time mom's friend Jason had the suit jacket turned backwards and I got to bite on the upper body.  That thing is heavy but I carried it as far as a could after the bite.  We did this a few times and each time I won that jacket and got to carry it.  When I was done I almost made it all the way to the car carrying that jacket but it was really heavy so I had to let it go..  awwww,,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment