Thursday, March 26, 2015

Beautiful Cali The Mali

Cali has grown up to be a beautiful dog.  Dark rich color and her pretty face.  Cali now has her French Ring I.  Somewhere along the way she injured her knee so may be a Mondio I, PSA I or extra dog at a FR trial but the larger jumps are not for her at least right now.  It has been more than a year and Vets so for right now it is what it is.  She enjoys lots of stuff.

Cali has started doing detection work.  This weekend is a 3 day seminar for this.  Hope to find my blog page for this so I can report.  

I bred Cali she had 3 pups which is wonderful because I know exactly where they are and hope very well.  I kept a female who I named Zippy and she fits her name.  Love her also.

Zippy is the jumping fool.  She can never keep her 4 feet on the ground.  She just loves it and is small so having a good time with it.  Zippy is a running fool also.  She just loves activities.  So does Cali but at a lower level.  

Zippy Von Christel
Born: October 20, 2013

Zippy got some of her daddies looks along with his speed.  She is small and fast.  Very fast.

I am training Zippy in French Ring but a little slower than Cali because we travel now to train.  We are gypsy trainers.  Love it.

We train daily at my field and travel on the weekends to friends clubs to train.  This can be good and bad as everyone has an opinion.  I listen but choose only people I trust working my dogs in bite work.

Now that I have found my blog page I hope to keep it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment