Monday, February 27, 2012

Bite work training

Mom met some really nice people who I get to bite on.  One of them is new to me and on Saturday night she took me to a field where they would be.

The first round on the new guy was great because he wore the leg sleeves which I am familiar with.  I did the usually dirty outs and not wanting to down but he convinced me to do them.

The 2nd round he put on the full bite suit and mom held me tight on the harness and he came in and gave me a bite.  I did not commit like usuall because this felt and tasted different in my mouth.  The decoy knew this so petted my head.  Oh, he even kissed me on the head  I think that is #3 decoy to do this.  Guess I am a cutie pie.

Anyway, the decoy sensed my reluctance but I still held on.  He started to play more with me and move more and to me I bit harder.  As they say "Game on".

It was harder for me to care to let go and down but he helped me into it so all was well.

The next day I worked on who I knew and all went well.  Still slow or re-bity with those outs but the decoys help me there.

The next round I bit on the new guy and getting pissed at all his help with the outs and downs.  The next thing I knew it was not him.  It was the other person behind him.  I was still getting pissed but outed and downed anyway.

I know the reason that they did this was because the decoy was correcting me to much and I need to fight him.

No comments:

Post a Comment