Monday, February 27, 2012

Reviewing the Seminar

When we finally got home I had a day off.   I don't like that cause I don't get to play with mom so much.  I think Mom wanted the day off.

The next day and in these past few weeks mom would take me to train at all different places.  We would practice the heeling and outs and downs and sits.  When we train at her work there is a jump there so we started using the touch pads for me to go back and forth over the jump.  I know the touch pad so she is just training me the jump and what to do when I get to the other side.  But when I say jump I do not mean it is high.  I think about 6 inches or maybe 12 inches as of now.  Being a puppy mom wants to watch my growing bones.

Mom and I usually train alone but a few Sundays ago we went out to the Schutzhund club to train around other people. 

I waited, waited and waited until finally it was our turn.  When we got to the field there was another dog working with a squeaky toy.  It was hard for me to pay attention to anything else even mom.  But when she got out my brand new tug toy I was loving playing with mom and started to ignore that other dog with the squeaky toy. 

We worked on our healing and a little sits, downs and stays with an occasional stand put in there.

The other dog left to go do the jumps so we played on the field having so much fun.  Mom's friend was there watching and helping out which mom appreciates because she can not always see what she needs to when training.

On Monday mom's friend came over to her work so we could train all the more.  That was great and mom loved the help.  We did our heeling, sits, downs, stands, stays and worked on the jump with the touch pads.

No comments:

Post a Comment