Saturday, March 24, 2012

Loving the bite work

Yes, I bite but on the bite suit.  I really love people and if you knew me you would know that. 

After my fun jumping time I got to practice my bite work.  Jason (mom's friend and Great Decoy) put on them big ole pants and I got to bite on them.

Mom told me to down and waited until I paid attention to her (looked her in the eyes) and then she told me to "attack".  That is the word she uses to tell me ok to go get him and bite. 

My head is spinning a little bit because first she tells me to lay down, then she wants me to look at her and then go bite.  When she says the "attack" command I hesitate because I am not sure but a second later I know the decoy is calling me to the challenge and I go. 

I am a true lefty.  I turn to the left on spins and look for the left leg to bite.  But, in this sport I have to bite a certain leg only not sure which one yet. 

Being young is great and I am sure with great humans around me I will be the best little Malinois girl I can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment