Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Our Private Spot

Mom's friend told her of a hidden park where not many go to unless there is an event or Baseball game.  There are a lot of trees before the baseball field so we can train in the shade.

Yesterday we worked on our Heeling, our retreive, and ofcourse our famouse outs and downs.  I think mom is very relaxed there because she laughs alot when training with me.

Yesterday we did our heeling and then the outs and downs.  When we were done with that mom did some hold work with me but I was all panting and stuff so we stopped that and went back to a few heels and out downs.

I am a little cheater and if I get the chance "whoops" I will take a sneaky bite.

Today we did the retreives first and I am magnificant on the holding part but when I run out to get this orange floater dumb bell I pick it up from the end and not the middle.  I think it is frustrating my mom.

I hold real well and come into her front and sit but when she throws that thing with the big ends and middle pole I pick it up from the ends and not the middle.  hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..... 

People say training is fun and it is.  You just have to have the right human to do it with.

I am sure mom will figure out a way to convince me to pick up that dumb bell from the middle. 

Stay tuned for more....

No comments:

Post a Comment