Sunday, July 22, 2012

A great day...



Today I went to learn more things for French Ring.  Me and mom worked on a few things on our own while the trainer worked with another dog.  We did our touch pads but I am still a little slow or hesitant or impatient to do it the 3rd time.  Finally I did and yippeeee,,, the toy...

Mom took me to the other part of the field and played with the 2 balls.  Maybe it was more then we should have done because I was tired for the rest, but it was fun anyway.  I think this part of the training is more for mom to learn so I just went through the motions cause I was a little tired and hot.  Those will be our new fun games to do during the week.  How cool is that.

I know I am past my limit in the heat when my desire for the toy is low.  It is hot here. 

Then for the bite work.  Mom talked to the trainer before today to tell him she wanted me to have more fun.  Ommgggggg,,,,, and we did.

I did a little defence training.  I think mom is not sure when I am to go and does not want to correct me so is not consistant with that.  Today she learned the when I am to bite without looking back. 

After that I got to do free bites.  No bungie, no line, no cones, no barrel, just run loose and bite.  My decoy had fun trying to get out of my way but I am more confidant to just bite and not think where to bite because I already learnd that.

I loved the chase and going to get faster.  Head on I barrel in but the little moves to make me faster are so cool and I will get faster...

I was pretty hot after the bite work but the problem with that is I am getting used to going swimming.  Hope we stay there for a long time or I will miss that.

Mom takes me to the pond near where we train and throws my orange floating dumb bell.  I love to jump in and swim.  The water is airated and constantly moving so not so many misquitos breeding and the water feels cool to me.

I hope Milt comes back to Jacksonville and finds a good home for his Ultimate air dogs pool.



No comments:

Post a Comment