Thursday, August 2, 2012

Hold

I really do know how to hold a pvc pipe in my mouth.  We had to go back a few steps but once we did I did great. Mom put her hands one on top and one on the bottom of my muzzle just saying yes when I was calm and I was and got a treat.

I was not even real hungry but I must have made mom crazy in the house so she took me out to train which to me is play because I just like interaction.

Us dogs are like that especially me at my wild child age.

The next thing we did was mom put her hands back around my muzzle and pulled me forward by pulling on my collar a little (it was a flat collar), and she moved me to come forward with her hands around the muzzle. I did. And yes and treat. Then she put her hands around my muzzle and pushed back a little and I went into a sit. Yes and treat.

We did this a few times and then the pvc pipe. She just put it in my mouth with her hand under my muzzle and petted my nose. I like being petted. Then yes and treat. Next time a little petting and yes and treat.

Then we played hose fetch. I love to get it and come back and play keep away or tug hard with mom, but today I came back and let go more easy cause I know I get to run and chase it cause she throws it out for me.

Today we did a little different, she held my collar and threw it into the high grass. I pretty much saw the area it went so just sniffed a little and found it. I tried to watch where it landed but then she held me she waived her hand in front of me so I got distracted and threw my hose toy (which by the way I made from chewing up the entire hose). She let me see it go but did not let me see where it landed. Of course I checked the closest places first and where it had been the last few times but nope it was not there. I searched and searched and mom said not one thing of encouragement so I didn’t know if I was close or not but I was not giving up and kept searching till I found it. Yippeeeee,,, and I came running back to mom. The next time she threw it even though she held my collar she let me see where it landed but the grass was high so I used my nose too and thought this game is the best…

No comments:

Post a Comment