Thursday, January 12, 2012

Dock Diving Cali

Cali (3 1/2 months old)

At about 3 1/2 months my mom thought I might like to swim.  She did not want me to sink so put this cute yellow life jacket on me.  She put me in the pool and taught me the way out so that I never panecked to get out.  I am a fast learner and love to swim.  She took the life jacket off after a few weeks of me testing the water.  I swam just fine without the jacket.  I think my mom was more cautious than I was.

After practicing swimming and learning the way out I was almost ready for the big dive.  Boy was that scarey.  It is a few feet jump off the dock into the water.  I could not resist my favorite toy and there I went, off the dock into the water.  My mom cheered me on and was so pleased.

I am by no means ready for a competition but if the weather stays nice I will practice when mom takes me out to the pool. 

Ok, mom figured out the video.  Watch the fun I'm having now.  I am sure mom is to cause she is all happy and clapping for me..




No comments:

Post a Comment